SCCM Cross Forest Deployment. - 03-27-2009 , 01:21 AM
My Current Environment have 3 different Forests such as
Forest A, Forest B and Forest C
From Forest B and Forest C we have one way trust relationship
In Forest A i have child domain x.a.com
In Forest B I have Child domain Y.B.com
In Forest C I have Child Domain Z.C.om
For All the child Domains i have two way external trust between
x.a.com to y.b.com and X.a.com to Z.c.com.
I have installed SCCM Central / Primary site in X.a.com which is in mixed
mode and now i want to install Clients on other forests.
1) We dont want to have two way trasitive trust between forests
2) Dont want to use WINS in our environment.
We are planning to Use PKI certificates to manage clients on other forests.
1) For that is that required to change my primary site from mixed mode to
2) What are tha AD privilages or Certificates need to create for my 3
different forests to communicate with each other so that kerberos
authentication in Place
3) How do i import PKI certificates in Clients desktops and how i will know
how many certificates i required ?
4) Is that PXE Deployment can be done?
Yours suggestions will be highly appreciated
Thanks in Advance
Re: SCCM Cross Forest Deployment. - 03-27-2009 , 07:16 AM
"venkat" <venkat (AT) discussions (DOT) microsoft.com> wrote
You need to find a discussion group appropriate for your question. This is a
..NET discussion group.
Try here as a starting point:
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|