ANN: AQtime 4.2 released - 10-12-2004 , 10:17 AM
AutomatedQA Corporation (www.automatedqa.com) announces the availability of
version 4.2 of AQtime. The AQtime family of tools is an award-winning
performance profiling and memory debugging set of solutions. With version 4
of AQtime, AutomatedQA merged the Win32-specific and .NET-specific lines
of this tool, allowing developers to easily find and eliminate performance
bottlenecks, monitor memory usage and debug their managed, unmanaged or
Version 4.2 of AQtime introduces improvements and new features and is a
free update for existing customers. For more information, see the AQtime 4
web page at http://www.automatedqa.com/products/aqnet.asp.
Features and enhancements new to version 4.2:
- New Resource profiler, which tracks resource usage (bitmaps, icons,
brushes, handles, etc.) in your application
- A Monitor panel, which visualizes the output of the Allocation profiler,
displaying real-time results.
- Other improvements.
AQtime Features and Benefits:
- Supports profiling of native (Win32), managed (.NET) or mixed-code
- Supports all .NET languages.
- Offers several profilers, including performance, allocation, resource,
coverage, static analysis, sequence diagram generator and exception
- Can be run either as a stand-alone application or fully integrated within
the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET IDE.
For more information on AQtime 4 see
To download the 30-day trial version of AQtime 4 see
To order, or to obtain download information for the update,
contact sales (AT) automatedqa (DOT) com.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|